• Right and left shooting hands show how to properly grip and release
A complete, and concise, guide to learning basketball skills. Right or left “Shooting Hands” show not only how to grip the ball, but how to actually, feel the release. Graphics also include a hand outline for the “Guide Hand” next to the Shooting Hand. Other graphics include a straight-on view of the “Shooting Position”, and various “Movement Progressions” for all the main passes. Two-ply rubber ball with deep pebble grain. Instruction manual included. Available in two sizes: Intermediate (grades 4-6); and Junior (grades 2-4).
• Also includes Guide Hand and parallel passing hands
• Teaches how the arms, elbows and wrists should be set
• Body movement progressions show key ball handling positions
• Top quality extra-grip rubber ball
• Instruction guide included
• Size 6 (28.5) - Intermediate - Boys ages 12-14, Girls ages 12 and up