• Rotating chute returns made shots anywhere on the court
• Quick and easy assembly
• Easy twist-adjustment with integrated handle
• Built to last through multiple seasons of use
Pure shooting is making its return - at least it is with the Kick-Out. Featuring a 360-degree chute that returns made shots anywhere on the court, the Kick-Out clips directly onto the hoop quickly and easily. It’s the ultimate make-it and take-it ball return for building better shooters.
• 54" x 54" chute
• Maximize acceleration and top running speed through resistance and overspeed workouts.
• Improves stride length and frequency.
• Provides approximately 15-30 lbs. of resistance.
• Quick release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts.
• 360 degree rotation belt with free motion ring.
• Adjustable belt fits most athletes.
• Includes instructional DVD and 6-week workout plan.
Speed parachute training allows you to maximize acceleration and top running speed through resistance and overspeed workouts. The resistance parachute quickly improves stride length and frequency to max out top end speed. The Speed Chute has a quick-release function to use mid-stride for that "shot-out-of-cannon" sensation. The included DVD contains several running parachute drills. Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help stabilize the chute during workouts. 54" x 54" chute provides approximately 15-30 lbs. of resistance (depending on speed of user). Quick release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts. 360 degree rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction. Adjustable belt fits most athletes. Includes instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan.
• Maximize touches without chasing the ball
• Improve passing control and accuracy
• Improve goalie skills (punting, reflexes, and more)
• Adjustable neoprene ball glove – Fits ball sizes 3, 4, and 5
• High quality adjustable cord stretches up to 18 ft (5.5 m)
• Durable tethered waistband (fits most sizes)
Hands-free trainer allows players to maximize the number of touches on the ball with more mobility. 6' kinetic elastic cord stretches to over 18'. Neoprene waistband with hook and loop strap and clip. Durable patented neoprene glove fits #3, #4 and #5 soccer balls. Stretch your soccer skills to the limit with StarKick without chasing the ball. Practice just about anywhere to build skills, develop confidence, and improve shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, ball control and throw-ins.
• Variable weight resistance trainer helps sprinters, football players, and other athletes strengthen lower-body to improve speed and explosiveness
• Three removable weight bags can each be filled with up to 10-pounds of sand to adjust towing resistance for variable weight training
• 360-degree belt ring allows for multi-directional training to improve strength and mobility in any direction; adjustable leash fits any sized athlete
• Durable nylon shell for use on grass, turf, or wood surfaces; Velcro-secured straps hold weight bags firmly in place
• Includes Speed Sac shell, 3 sand bags (sand not included), adjustable leash and waist belt
This SKLZ Speed Sac variable-weight resistance sled trainer helps sprinters, football players, and other athletes strengthen and develop lower body muscles to improve speed and explosiveness. The three removable weight bags can each be filled with up to 10 pounds of sand for a total of up to 30 pounds of resistance (sand is not included). A 360-degree belt ring allows for multi-directional training to help increase mobility and agility in every direction. The SKLZ Speed Sac is built with durable nylon materials for long lasting performance on grass, turf, or wood surfaces. Velcro-secured straps hold weight bags firmly in place no matter how hard the workout, and the fully-adjustable leash accommodates athletes of any size. Includes Speed Sac shell, 3 sand bags (sand not included), adjustable leash and belt with 360-degree ring. Limited 1-year manufacturer’s.