• V-matrix technology for a large sweet spot for increased power
• Stop shock sleeves for reduced racket vibration and greater control
• Airlite alloy for lightweight strength
• Extra large head generates greater power
• Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
• Grip size 4-3/8 inch
• Head size 112 square inches.
• String pattern 16x19
Equipped with AirLite Alloy for lightweight strength and power, the Energy XL delivers value for beginning and recreational tennis players. An oversized head combined with innovative V-Matrix Technology provides a much larger sweet spot, delivering more power with added forgiveness for better results. Stop Shock Sleeves at the 3 and 9 of the frame help reduce racket vibrations for improved feel, making this a solid choice to develop your game.