• A 640D nylon belt over a foam rubber case and covered with 640D nylon-polyester
• The lines have hooks for easy holding and control of the gymnast
• Heavy-weight D-rings and swivel clips make it easy to aid young gymnasts
• A must for spotting and a must for teaching gymnastics
• Nylon guide lines on each side are 5 feet long with grip loops
• Available in 4 Sizes
• Available in 7 colors
A 640D nylon belt over a foam rubber case and covered with 640D nylon-polyester. The lines have hooks for easy holding and control of the gymnast. Heavy-weight D-rings and swivel clips make it easy to assert and aid gymnastic activities. A must for spotting and a must for teaching. Nylon guide lines on each side are 5 feet long with grip loops.
NOTE: These belts are not to be hung or attached to ceiling or above apparatus. Belts must be used with protective padding. All activities using these belts must be strictly controlled and supervised by qualified adult instructors. Belts are intended for floor spotting and low beginner beam spotting, not higher spotting. Weight limit of 150 pounds.
The Fox 40® Protective Pouch is designed to protect the user and others in close proximity from droplets, while still maximizing sound power. Manufactured using 100% moisture resistant polyester fabric, it seals around the Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG®) of your Fox 40® whistle so it will not block the chambers. The Pouch is best used with a Fox 40® Classic® CMG® whistle. Whistle not included.
Pouch requires a CMG® style whistle to hold the pouch in place. Output is reduced by only 1.5 dB, indistinct to the human ear.
Includes an elastic loop to connect your lanyard. Can also be used as handheld.
• Message Displayed on Large Sheeted area 8.1” x 36”
• Stackable & durable made from UV stabilized HDPE material
• Easy set up and relocation
• Secures in place with recycled rubber base that slides over the top and rests in place
• Designed to withstand impact
• Overall dimensions: 44.6"H x 8"D x 15"W
• 7 legend options
(Maintain Social Distancing,Curbside Pickup Here, & Special Store Hours
• Available with 15, 20 or 30 lb base.
This exciting ride-on toy skates so smoothly along on hard surfaces you won't believe there is no motor, no battery, no pedaling! Sit on the heavy-duty molded seat, put your feet on the bar, and simply swing the handlebars side to side. You're off and rolling! So compactly built, it turns on its own radius. Sturdy steel construction provides incredible indoor/outdoor family fun for ages 3 to 12.
• Invite your friends to race, ride and relay at only 2 inches off the ground.
• Bumper wheels on the handlebars protect your riding surface
• Rams-horn Handlebars keep hands safe from contact with walls or other scooters.
• No Motor! No Batteries! No Pedaling!
• Indoors and out - Turtles go where you go
Our promise to You!
Wolverine Sports has been manufacturing and distributing quality physical education, fitness and athletic equipment to individuals, schools and institutions since 1953. Wolverine Sports is family owned and operated, and we believe in doing business the family way; with honesty, integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is our #1 concern! If you are not satisfied with any product you buy from us, we'll simply replace it or refund your money. No questions. No hassles. No exclusions. No kidding!