The Batting Stance Trainer is placed beside the batting plate to train young batters how to properly position their feet, and the proper step forward position during batting. The durable rubber mat shows 3 different foot positions for different age groups. For both left and right handed batters.
Features adjustable upper bracket for increased training options. Heavy duty weatherized netting. Speedy assembly-to tools required. Perfect for all skill levels. Includes playback training video. Drills with Dusty Baker and Sheila Cornell 72" H x 42" W.
• A 640D nylon belt over a foam rubber case and covered with 640D nylon-polyester
• The lines have hooks for easy holding and control of the gymnast
• Heavy-weight D-rings and swivel clips make it easy to aid young gymnasts
• A must for spotting and a must for teaching gymnastics
• Nylon guide lines on each side are 5 feet long with grip loops
• Available in 4 Sizes
• Available in 7 colors
A 640D nylon belt over a foam rubber case and covered with 640D nylon-polyester. The lines have hooks for easy holding and control of the gymnast. Heavy-weight D-rings and swivel clips make it easy to assert and aid gymnastic activities. A must for spotting and a must for teaching. Nylon guide lines on each side are 5 feet long with grip loops.
Because the belt is not attaches the ceiling the student can do tricks down the mat with the teacher running beside them. A great tool to teach back-bend. spider walk, front limber, front walkover, front changing walkover, back walkover, back changing walkover, nip up, snap down back handspring, aerials and many others. You can also teach round-off back handspring with the belt. You can spot this with one spotter but two is better.
NOTE: These belts are not to be hung or attached to ceiling or above apparatus. Belts must be used with protective padding. All activities using these belts must be strictly controlled and supervised by qualified adult instructors. Belts are intended for floor spotting and low beginner beam spotting, not higher spotting. Weight limit of 150 pounds.
• Rubber basketball spots
• Ideal for fun shooting games or serious drills
• Great for activity stations
• Set includes 10 wear-resistant rubber spots
• Spots measuring 12" in diameter
• Numbered 1 thru 10
Set of 10, 12" basketball spots that are ideal for fun shooting games or serious drills. Set includes 10 wear-resistant rubber spots measuring 12" in diameter and numbered 1 thru 10.
• Organize, Define & Demonstrate a wide variety of basketball skills
• Designed to help teach students essential basketball fundamentals
• Bright graphics printed on anti-slip, tear-resistant rubber material
• Set includes 24 heavy-duty plastic spots
• Spots measure 8.5" dia. x 1/8" thick
• Activity guide included
Organize, Define and Demonstrate a wide variety of basketball skills quickly and easily with the HotSpots Basketball set. The large 24 piece set is designed to help teach students an array of essential basketball fundamentals, skills and tactics. Spend less time demonstrating exercises and more time focusing on proper form and function. Bright graphics printed on anti-slip, tear-resistant rubber material. Set includes 24 heavy-duty plastic spots. Spots measure 8.5" dia. x 1/8" thick. Activity guide included.
• Easily folded for compact storage and transport
• Velcro straps to secure when folded
• Carry bag included
Designed for possession in tight spaces Rondo is a game that requires quick thinking and fast feet. The RondoRing™ quickly sets up a fixed boundary to get players involved before, during or after training. RondoRing™ folds easily and is secured with velcro straps to ensure compact storage or easy transportation.
• Designed for practice drills
• 2 Metal poles for exceptional strength and durability
• Guide ropes with anchors to keep the poles in place during play
• 10'W x 2'4"H
This Soccer Tennis Set is a great way to practice ball control skills and lobbing techniques. Featuring two strong and durable metal poles and guide ropes with anchors, this soccer tennis set can be used by players to practice their finesse game. Includes 2 Metal poles for exceptional strength and durability, and guide ropes with anchors to keep the poles in place during play. 10'W x 2'4"H.
• Reduces shooting target by 20% from an 18″ diameter to 16″
• Train the shooter to hit a smaller target
• Normal goal looks like a great big bucket during games
• A must for developing players to dramatically increase their shooting percentage
• Fits residential goals, too
• Rim not included
Reduces shooting target from normal ring's 18" diameter to 16". This 20% reduction in area will train the shooter to hit a smaller target, making a normal goal look like a great big bucket during games. A must for developing players to dramatically increase their shooting percentage. Fits residential goals too. Rim not included.
• Petranoff javelin
• 300g, 400g or 500g javelin
• Long Tom Spire
Designed by former world record holder Tom Petranoff (99.72m). Perfect training tool for javelin throwers. Designed to teach javelin throw "through the point". Can be used both indoors and out. Sturdy polyurethane construction.
Product color may vary