• Seals leaks and punctures in all valve inflated balls
• Just insert syringe in ball and depress plunger.
• Includes 1 quart of sealant and 1 syringe.
• Repairs approximately 30 balls.
• Note: Does not work on balls with bladders.
Seals leaks and punctures in all valve inflated balls. Just insert syringe in ball and depress plunger. Includes 1 quart of sealant and 1 syringe. Repairs approximately 30 balls. Note: Does not work on balls with bladders.
• Video demonstrates eleven fun easy to learn games
• 28 minutes
Chinese jump rope, also known as Chinese ropes, jumpsies, elastics, yoki, French skipping, American ropes/Chinese ropes, gummitwist, and Chinese garter in the Philippines is a children's game resembling hopscotch and jump rope.
The challenging game is a very popular worldwide, and helps build coordination, endurance and agility DVD features 11 fun and easy games.
• Set of six 30" diameter hoops for use with Action Domes.
• Best suited for indoor play.
• All Action Dome segments snap together, are interchangeable
• Strongest blow-molded segmented pieces made for play!
• Domes sold separately.
Set of six 30" diameter hoops for use with Action Domes. Best suited for indoor play. All Action Dome segments snap together, are interchangeable, and are the strongest blow-molded segmented pieces made for play! Domes sold separately.
The Fox 40® Protective Pouch is designed to protect the user and others in close proximity from droplets, while still maximizing sound power. Manufactured using 100% moisture resistant polyester fabric, it seals around the Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG®) of your Fox 40® whistle so it will not block the chambers. The Pouch is best used with a Fox 40® Classic® CMG® whistle. Whistle not included.
Pouch requires a CMG® style whistle to hold the pouch in place. Output is reduced by only 1.5 dB, indistinct to the human ear.
Includes an elastic loop to connect your lanyard. Can also be used as handheld.
• Allows hoops and wands to be held with more stability
• Hoops fit snuggly into the "C" clips
• Rubber-like inserts "grab" and hold hoops up to 36" in diameter
• Set hoops or wands in a variety of configurations
• Sold in sets of six (1 each color)
• Hoops, wands & beanbags not included
A unique design allows hoops and wands to be held with more stability and in more positions than ever before! Hoops fit snuggly into the "C" clips which have rubber-like inserts that further "grab" hoops whether they are 24", 30" or 36" in diameter. One Klip on each stem rotates allowing you to alter the angle and the set-up of hoops and wands. Set hoops or wands either 2" or 4" high, horizontally or vertically, and even create "chains" of connected hoops. Sold in sets of six (1 each color). Hoops, wands and beanbags not included.
• Jump Rope for Conditioning manual with accompanying DVD
• Skills and Drills to Increase Strength, Agility, Coordination, and Power
• Targets athletes and trainers who wish to challenge & condition
• DVD provides demonstrations to the descriptions contained in the manual
• Ideal tool for the development of sport specific jump rope training exercises
Jump Rope for Conditioning manual with accompanying DVD, Skills and Drills to Increase Strength, Agility, Coordination, and Power. This manual targets jump rope athletes, fitness trainers, high school and college varsity athletes, coaches and group exercise instructors who wish to challenge and condition themselves or others. The accompanying DVD provides demonstrations to the skill and drill descriptions contained in the manual. This manual is an ideal tool for the development of sport specific jump rope training exercises and fitness training.
• Comprehensive, step-by-step instructional manual
• Written by physical education specialist & national jump rope coach Susan Kalbfleisch
• Manual includes sections on multiple jumprope events and activities
• 154 fully illustrated pages
This is a comprehensive, 154 page fully illustrated, step-by-step instructional manual written by physical education specialist and national jump rope coach Susan Kalbfleisch. The manual includes sections on entering and exiting the ropes, jumping and turning for beginners, intermediate and advanced, teaching and coaching tips, lesson plans, special challenge events, multiple rope activities and more.
• Easy to read 20 PSI dial
• Pressure release button to adjust each ball to its proper pressure
• Designed to provide a soft and safer hoop stand than wood or hard plastic
• Simply slide hoops and wands into the tear-drop shaped slit
• stand hoops vertically or horizontally for a variety of move-through activities
• Set includes 1 pair of each color
• Hoops not included.
Designed to provide a soft and safer hoop stand than wood or hard plastic. Simply slide hoops and wands into the tear-drop shaped slit and stand hoops vertically or horizontally for a variety of move-through activities. Set includes 1 pair of each color. Hoops not included.
• Four 19" x 27" Instructional Wall Charts
• Over 20 skills, activities and challenges
• Poster 1: Single Rope Basics
• Poster 2: Partner Skills
• Poster 3: Long Rope Skills
• Poster 4: Double Dutch Skills
This set of four 19" x 27" poster includes: Single Rope Basics, Partner Skills, Long Rope Skills and Double Dutch Skills. Poster 1 includes: Two-Foot Skills, One-Foot Skills, Arm Action Skills, Rotations, Combined Skills, and more. Poster 2 includes: basic Jumping Skills, Matching Skills, Sharing a Rope, Two in a Rope, Sharing Two Ropes, and more. Poster 3 includes: basic Long Rope Turning, Jumping, Entering and Exiting Skills as well as Activities for One Long Rope, and Multiple Ropes (Triangle, Egg Beater), and more. Poster 4 includes: Basic Double Dutch Turning, Jumping, Entering and Exiting Skills as well as Two-Foot Skills, One-Foot Skills, Individual and Partner Activities, Exchanges, Games, Challenges and more.