• Designed for slow and limited flight.
• Perfect for kids of all ages!
• Plastic provides safety to younger players.
• This item is Latex free!
• Available in 24" or 32" lengths
Original Wiffle bats are 26% to 35% heavier than most polyethylene bats and remain straight - won't warp.
• Durable plastic construction helps the bat last through season after season of everyday use
• Solid plastic bat is a lighter and safer alternative to wood and aluminum
• Molded handle for a tight grip
Designed for athletes of all ages, this 31 Inch Solid Lightweight Plastic Bat is a safer and more economical alternative to heavy wooden and aluminum bats. The plastic baseball bat features a molded handle to help players grip the bat firmly as they swing for the fences. The bat comes in classic black and is made from a durable plastic that can endure powerful hits.
• Strongest hollow plastic bat on the market
• Lightweight design is perfect for all age groups
• Bottle shape barrel for best surface contact
• Molded handle for a tight grip
• Size: 30"
• Weighted, high-density polyethylene construction
• 100% cotton-taped handle is simple to wipe down after practice
• Ideal for use by youth players in training practices thanks to the 30 in. long size
Children can swing away at pitched balls with help from the Cramer® Super Bat Polyethylene Bat. The weighted, high-density design is great for teaching young players who are just beginning to learn the games of baseball and softball or for designing relay races in gym classes. With the cotton-taped handles, these bats are easy to clean, maintaining safe sanitary standards.
Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4". Handle: 29/32" with cushioned Grip. Sizes: 32"/25 oz., 33"/26 oz., 34"/28 oz. or 34"/30 oz.. Durable aluminum alloy with full rolled-over end. Balanced swing weight. Approved for ASA, USSSA 1.20 BPF, NSA, ISF, and ISA Softball. Note: Color & graphics may vary.
Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4". Handle: 31/32" with cushioned Grip. Sizes: 31"/21 oz., 32"/22 oz., 33"/23 oz. or 34"/24 oz.. Durable aluminum alloy. Thin 31"/32" handle with cushioned grip. ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA & ISF Certified (98MPH). Note: Color & graphics may vary.
• Designed for easy contact and a good grip
• Helps kids develop hand-eye coordination and build confidence
• Durable plastic construction can endure even the hardest hits
• Length: 30"
• Perfect for games and relays
• Set of 6 (1 of each) Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue and Yellow
Perfect for class activities, games and relays, this Ultra Bat Set is made from an ultra-tough high density polyethylene that can stand up to hit after hit. The 30" length is great for young players, and durable wrapped plastic handles keeps the weighted baseball bats easy for small hands to grip securely. The plastic bats come in a set of six vibrant colors that are sure to be a hit with all the future major leaguers at school or camp.
Durable, safe foam construction. Foam plug on the end of bat for added safety (no hard plastic plug or end cap like other foam bats!). 29" L plastic bats with 2-1/8" diameter. 2-11/16" diameter foam balls. Set of 6 bats and 6 balls includes 1 each of green, blue, orange, red, purple, and yellow.
• Flexible Rhino® foam covered bats are safe for young players to use
• Ribbed grip for comfort and control
• No bounce balls
• Promotes competition and team play
• 29"L bats
• Set of 6 bats and 6 balls (1 of each)
• Replacement Grip
• Absorbs shock. Tacky feel
• Eliminates need for glove
• Perforated to better absorb perspiration
• Prevents blisters
• Same thickness as original grip
• Black only
Replacement Grip. Absorbs shock. Tacky feel. Eliminates need for glove. Perforated to better absorb perspiration. Prevents blisters. Same thickness as original grip. Black only.