The redesigned BOSU® Sport 50cm Balance Trainer, a smaller version of the original BOSU® Balance Trainer (65cm), is constructed with the same rim and base style. The sleek, compact design of the BOSU® Sport 50cm Balance Trainer allows for easy transportation and storage, quick positioning for any type of workout, and is ideal for fitness enthusiasts and athletes of all ages. The smaller size offers a variety of configuration, stance, and workout options, especially when paired with additional BOSU® Sport 50cm Balance Trainers, BOSU® Balance Trainers, BOSU® Elite, or BOSU® Ballast® Balls.
“Made in the USA” logo,base with six (6) rubberized feet
Includes BOSU® Sport 50cm Balance Trainer, dual action hand pump and owner’s manual
Product diameter – 50cm or 22”
Maximum user weight limit – 250 lbs.
The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer is currently used in fitness, sports conditioning and rehabilitation facilities. It is known industry-wide for balance, strength and flexibility training, as well as delivering a killer cardio workout that’s fun. The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movements requiring muscle groups to simultaneously work together. The BOSU®Pro Balance Trainer is designed for commercial use, great for personal trainers, physical therapists, and fitness instructors. It is designed with a patented non-slip, dually over-molded base meant to withstand continual daily gym usage.
- DOWNLOADABLE INTEGRATED BALANCE TRAINING MANUAL
- 6 FREE DVD DOWNLOADS
- FREE DOWNLOADABLE WALL CHART
- ENHANCED MOVEMENT CAPABILITIES
- TONE & STRENGTHEN
- IMPROVE BALANCE & AGILITY
- IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY
- NEXT LEVEL FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- MADE IN THE USA
- PHTHALATE FREE
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1-year limited warranty
- Available in blue or pink with gray rim
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
- Holds up to 159 kg (350 lbs.)
- Weight: 9 kg (15 lbs.)
- Diameter: 65 cm
- Height: 25.4 cm (10”) when fully inflated
- Includes hand pump
The BOSU® Ballast® Ball is like no other ball in the gym. This ball has a six-sided surface design for proper alignment and positioning. It also has 2.5 lbs. of multi-dimensional load (ballast) which keeps it from wandering during your workout. The BOSU® Ballast® Ball provides a fun, visual effect and audible feedback during lifting, shifting and shaking exercises. With the BOSU® Ballast® Ball, individuals can perform exercise progressions and dynamic drills that are not possible on a regular exercise ball. Use it like an exercise ball, slam ball, or multidimensional load.
- TONE & STRENGTHEN
- IMPROVE BALANCE
- IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY
- STRENGTHEN CORE
- DYNAMIC FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- High-quality, latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1 year limited warranty
- Available in translucent light blue – Holds up to 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- Diameter: Inflate between 55 cm and 65 cm
- Weight: 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs.)
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
- Inflation Range: 55-65cm
- Air Compressor recommended for inflation
• 4 Pound ball is pliable and soft to the touch
• 5-inch size is easy to grip with one hand
• Adds a challenge while exercising on any BOSU Balance Trainer
• Also ideal for use in yoga, body weight exercises, ab workouts and balance training
• Small size allows for a full range of motion while performing exercises
• Great for use with many rehab exercises
The BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball is designed to be easily gripped in one hand, allowing the user full range of movement. Unlike traditional medicine balls, the BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball is designed to be easily gripped in one hand, allowing the user full range of movement. It is easy to hold, soft to the touch, and perfectly complements many exercises performed on the BOSU® Balance Trainer, BOSU® Sport 50cm Balance Trainer, BOSU® Elite, and BOSU® Ballast® Ball. Includes BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball, 4 lb. and Total Body Workout DVD, featuring compound exercises for the hips, legs, arms, and core.
Blend all your favorite cardio options...low-impact, step patterns and cardio dance...all using the BOSU Balance Trainer to enhance the challenge and increase variety. Rob will lead you through expressive, power-packed choreography that fuses athletic and dance moves with dynamic balance and stabilization. 57:56 min.
Strength, agility, quickness and coordination are all necessary for effective daily movement and sports performance. Using the BOSU Balance Trainer, Mindy will show you how to effectively design and teach safe, goal oriented conditioning drills that can be used for general or spots related training. 57 minutes.
BOSU Ballast Ball PRO stays put, so that balls don't wander around the gym floor. Constructed of high-quality, burst-resistant material, it has a six-sided design for proper alignment and positioning. With the BOSU Ballast Ball, individuals can perform exercise progressions and dynamic drills that aren't possible on a regular stability ball. The product is translucent light blue with white multi-dimensional material, and includes a foot pump and workout DVD. Product can be inflated between 55cm and 65 cm, 6.5 lbs. Made in the USA.