• An exceptional tot seat
• 12” diameter, 8.5” in depth and the back holes are 5 3/16” in length
• Made of 5/16” thick EPDM rubber
• One piece insert to resist vandalism
• Welded triangular hardware.
• EPDM long lasting rubber material resists crazing, cracking and oxidizing.
• Rubber won't rub off on children’s clothes
• Hold up well in extreme temperatures, both very hot and very cold.
• Available in 4 Colors
An exceptional tot seat with tab and ring for adding an PG069P Safety Chain which is sold separately. The dimensions of the seat are 12” diameter, 8.5” in depth and the back holes are 5 3/16” in length. It is made of 5/16” thick EPDM rubber with a one piece insert to resist vandalism and welded triangular hardware. EPDM is a synthetic rubber material which helps prevent crazing, cracking and oxidizing. Natural rubber is often made from recycled tires etc., and you are never sure what the actual rubber mixture is. It often wears off on children’s clothes. It cracks and crazes, making the seat unsightly and allowing moisture to get into the seat. This makes the seat deteriorate at a much quicker rate. This seat is made of EPDM rubber that does not rub off on children’s clothes, and lasts much longer than natural rubber swings. Unlike seats made of polymer, seats made of EPDM rubber hold up well in extreme temperatures, both very hot and very cold. The steel triangles and plates are riveted to the seat with galvanized rivets. Each triangle is welded together so they cannot be pulled apart and pulled off the seat. This seat is made to the highest standards available for the benefit and well-being of the children that use them.