High schools on a budget, recreation centers and any facility that wants a lightweight, yet durable power volleyball system will be pleased with this balance of features and affordability. The unique 42" to 96" infinite height adjustment allows competition power volleyball and PE tennis with the same system.
• Maximum versatility, maximum value, maximum convenience
• Lightweight, yet rigid aluminum
• Standards are specially designed, heavy wall aluminum extrusions
• Superior net tensioning for the ball rebound.
• Backlash-free worm gear top rope tensioner.
• Easy-to read height indicators on both posts.
• Adjust net height from 42" to 96" for all net games.
• Meets all NCAA, USVBA and NHSF rules.
• Durable powder coated finish.
• 1” thick post padding protects to 6' height (Available in 16 colors ).
• The 39# post fits in all 3½" diameter floor sockets.
• 10-year limited warranty on posts.
• Post weight for non-winch end 39#; winch end 43#.
System With Floor Sockets
Complete competition system includes floor sockets, hinged brass floor plates, posts, net tensioning winch, net, antennae, safety padding (specify color) and floor sockets. Includes free lettering and side tapes. 170 lbs. - Freight.
System Without Floor Sockets
Includes posts, net tensioning winch, net, antennae, safety padding (specify color) and floor sockets. Includes free lettering and side tapes. 155 lbs. - Freight.
For use with Match Point Aluminum Net Systems. The 39 lb post fits in all 3½” diameter floor sockets. Court adder increases the number of side-by-side courts and includes post, net tensioning winch, deluxe volleyball net and post pad (specify color). 60 lbs - Freight