• Great fun for schools, camps, recreation programs, church outings, etc.
• Develop motor skills and coordination
• Heavyweight burlap for durability
• Bags are available in 3 size
22" wide x 36" high - Single 7 oz.
24" wide x 40" high - Single 10 oz.
48" wide x 40" high - Double 10 oz.
The sack race or gunny sack race is a competitive game in which participants place both of their legs inside a sack or pillow case that reaches their waist or neck and jump forward from a starting point toward a finish line. The first person to cross the finish line is the winner of the race. Great fun for students, individuals, schools, camps or church outings. These durable burlap sacks help to develop motor skills and coordination.
• Spud Jumpers are the only hop sack with double handles
• Lower handles on the inside for grades 1-4
• Higher handles for grades 5-8
• Constructed of super strong double stitched nylon
• 48" circumference flat base with 26" high sides
• Sold in sets of six colors
Spud Jumpers are the only hop sack with double handles: lower handles on the inside for grades 1-4 and higher handles for grades 5-8. Constructed of super strong double stitched nylon. 48" circumference flat base with 26" high sides. Sold in sets of six colors.