Meets American National Standard Institute ANSI Z87.1-1998.
These safety goggles have a soft flexible PVC frame that comfortably contours around your eyes with wide polycarbonate lens. Indirectly ventilated, these goggles are recommended to prevent chemical splash and ventilated for frontal impact resistance of particles. (Does not protect against UV radiation). Meets the American National Standards Institution (ANSI Z87.1).
• Low profile slim design to protect your eyes during racquet sports
• Squash, Badminton, Handball, Basketball, Baseball, and most sports
• Features a distortion free shatterproof polycarbonate clear lens
• Meets ASTM Impact Standards F803-97
• Side Vented lenses minimize fogging
• Foam lined nose pad increases comfort
• Comes with adjustable strap
Racket Specs are a simple yet effective design. Side vents are open to minimize fogging. Made of shatterproof polycarbonate. Lenses are distortion free. Comes with eyeglass strap.
• Wide view splash protection goggle
• Indirect venting for increased air flow
• Anti-Fog coating
• 99.9-Percent UV protectant lenses
• Meets ANSI Z87.1
These expanded view goggles have a wraparound style the provides for panoramic vision when being worn. Specifically designed to offer chemical splash protection while the 4 indirect vents allow for comfortable airflow. The anti-fog coating helps to minimize fogging and the outer lenses are protected with a hard coat finish that provides a scratch resistance outer surface. The polycarbonate lenses offer 99.9-Percent UV protection and meet ANSI Z87.1 impact requirements.