• Polyester Tug of War Rope
• Looped ends for anchor persons
• Comes w/ center flag
• 1" Diameter
• Available in 3 lengths
• Rope color may vary.
This Tug of War Rope is a fun and exciting gross motor activity for all ages and sizes. Made from the finest 1" materials. Long-wearing polypropylene rope with the look and feel of natural fiber ropes while exceeding its strength. Loop woven into each end and large enough for any anchorman. Made with "smooth-grip" rope. Comes w/ center flag. Rope color may vary.
• The strongest housing (stainless steel) on the market!
• Tough, double nylon-coated steel blade assures long life under field abuse.
• Rubber-grip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling.
• Metal crank handle for durability.
• Housing reinforced with rivets for superior strength.
The world’s best steel long tape in a housing that’s built to last. Features the strongest housing (stainless steel) on the market. Tough, double nylon-coated steel blade assures long life under field abuse. Rubbergrip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling. Metal crank handle for durability. Housing is reinforced with rivets for superior strength.
• 100% cotton rope for a soft, tugging surface
• Engage kids in competitive activities with this rope
• Designed for use by elementary-age children
• Rope has a tag to identify the rope center
• Measures 1 in. in diameter
• 1" Diameter
• 50', 75' or 100' lengths
The colorful Sof' Tug tug-of-war rope is the "easy on the hands" alternative to manila ropes. These 100% cotton ropes reduce rope burn and splinters associated with manila ropes. Diameter is 1". Great for team building, gross motor development and strength. Each rope has a tag to identify the rope center.
• Tough, molded handle is easy to grasp.
• The crank handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged use.
• Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
• The shovel handle is ideal for rapid reeling.
• Two coats of PVC protected by double shield.
A Keson best seller! Since 1968 this style of Keson fiberglass tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements. They are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure, and they stand to the only test that matters: field performance. We cover each blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don’t wear away.