• First performance tennis ball with fully recyclable packaging
• Engage Core integrates plastomer material that maintains fresh ball feel 4x longer
• STR Felt is 50% more flexible than standard felt for more feel at contact
• STR Felt provides enhanced durability
• 5% of profits support worldwide sustainability efforts
• Sleeve includes three tennis balls
The first performance tennis ball designed with fully recyclable packaging, Triniti pushes the limits of sustainable performance. Featuring a unique octagonal paper container, the Triniti sleeve is fully recyclable after use. The ball core integrates a unique plastomer material that impressively extends fresh ball feel, while STR Felt provides enhanced durability and is 50% more flexible than the standard ball for better feel at contact. This blend of new core material and flexible felt allows this ball to maintain enough liveliness to exist outside of a pressurized can. Between a combination of innovative ball technology and unique sustainable packaging, Triniti ushers in a new era for performance tennis balls both on and off the court.
• Extra-duty felt is ideal for hard court play
• Natural rubber offers a consistent feel and reduced shock
• Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear; deep elastic seams prevent cracking
• USTA/ITF approved for competitive play; official ball of USTA League Tennis
Penn Championship is America’s #1 Selling Tennis Ball and represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear. Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. It is USTA and ITF approved and is available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court. 3 balls per can.
Yellow/Black 4" Eclipse Ball. Same weight and bounce as a tennis ball. Increased size slows the ball down and makes it easier to hit. The optic yellow plus the black Eclipse Ball graphics allows the player to learn to create a spin while at the same time allowing easier tracking of the ball thus creating earlier success! Inflatable valve to allow air to be added or subtracted to adjust the amount of bounce.
• Slightly slower and easier to hit than regular tennis balls
• Perfect for competitive play for developing juniors and beginner adults
• Often used with 25" - 27" rackets
• Sold in 4-ball cans
Engineered for competitive 10-and-under play, the US Open Green Tournament Ball is ideal for developing juniors who prefer a slower ball with less bounce. Easier to hit than a regular tennis ball, this green tournament ball maximizes capacity for growth and improvement on a variety of tennis strokes. Recommended for juniors and beginner adults using rackets between 25" and 27" in length.
Ball Class: Transition Ball
Ball Type: Junior
Color: Yellow / Green
• USTA and ITF Approved
• Wilson is the Official Ball of the US Open and Australian Open Grand Slam
• Championships as well as the official ball of NCAA Tennis (Men and Women)
• Extra Duty ideal for longer play on hard court surfaces
• Exclusive Dura-Weave felt provides greater durability and improved performance
• Ideal ball for all levels of tournament and recreational play
High quality practice balls at a great price. 3 balls per can.
Ideal for practice or teaching, Penn Coach Teaching Tennis Balls are an economical alternative to regulation tennis balls. Penn Coach Teaching Tennis Balls offer the durability and bounce needed for effective practice. 3 balls per can.
Quick Start 78 Balls are the final transition balls for use on full 78-foot long courts. They are proven to help players of all ages slow down full-court play for maximum improvement. The ITF uses them in Europe with great success. Just think of them as transition balls to allow longer rallies on full-length courts since the balls travel at about 75% the speed of regular balls. Comes in cans of 3 balls.