Get a jump on the competition with the most affordable and accurate device on the market for measuring vertical jump! Telescopes from 4 to 12 feet. Moveable arms placed at 1" increments allow for accurate jump measurement. Highest arm reached remains angled until jump reading is measured. The heavy duty base is fitted with easy glide casters providing both stability and portability. Vertical Challenger comes with handy reset pole.
• Teaches proper passing technique by limiting Excessive upward arm movement
• Utilizes durable elastic band that attaches to passer's wrists and ankles
• Small, lightweight Velcro wrist and ankle cuffs minimize ball contact
• Elastic band and Velcro attachments are adjustable to accommodate any player
• Perfect tool when practicing technique, drills, and performance
An easy to use training tool with a durable elastic band to prevent excessive upward arm movement. Attaches to the passer's wrists and ankles by light weight hook and loop Cuffs. The small wrist cuffs were designed to minimize ball contact interference. Elastic band is adjustable to accommodate any passer's height.
• Practice without the need of another person.
• Hook and loop strap that secures around the waist.
• A neoprene pouch that holds the Volleyball.
• Elastic connecting cord.
• Smooth action of the elastic cord guides the ball back to the player every time.
• Use to practice serving tosses or arm swing technique
The Volleyball Pal is a useful device that allows for hours of practice without the need of another person. It consists of a Velcro strap that secures around the waist, a neoprene pouch that holds the Volleyball, and an elastic cord connecting the waist strap to the ball pouch. The smooth action of the elastic cord guides the ball back to the player every time. Use the Volleyball Pal to practice serving tosses or arm swing technique without ever having to chase a ball!
Official USAV licensed Product!. Excellent training device for all levels of play. Made of durable, stretchable elastic and easily connects to the net antennae with hook and loop fasteners. Allows the coach/player to practice serving, attacking, etc. in a specified plane above the net. Adjusts to almost any height. Includes a convenient carrying bag.
A must for properly teaching the techniques of spiking. Holds the ball securely in place while the attacker develops form and hitting techniques. Developed by coaches and is economical, lightweight, and durable. Perfect for use at camps, clinics and practices at all levels.