Practice your throwing technique with the Champion Sports Wooden Practice Discus. This practice discus is made of wood and features a metal outer rim and center.
The 1.0 kg discus is designed for female and male junior level practice.
The 1.6 kg discus is designed for male high school level practice.
The 2.0 kg discus is designed for collegiate level practice.
• Solid one-piece construction
• Tough, durable rubber
• Meets High School specifications
• The Gill Deluxe Rubber Discus is an excellent choice for training
• Improve your discus throwing technique, strength and speed.
• Easy to control, so it's perfect for beginner and intermediate throwers
Gill Athletics’ new low- to mid-spin S-series feature exclusive, high-impact translucent side plates in three distinctive in-molding patterns.
Recommended for High School Girls competition
• High quality steel rim
• Colorful, high-impact translucent side plates
• Meets NFHS, NCAA and World Athletics specifications
• 75% Rim weight
New to discus throwing? Try this Low-Spin Practice Discus. It features an ABS plastic shell and a steel rim. The 70 percent rim weight causes a low-spin, which is ideal for beginner to intermediate level throwers.
The 1.0 kg discus is designed for women and male junior level discus throwing.
The 1.6 kg discus is designed for male high school level discus throwing.
• Economical alternative
• Similar feel to metal & carbon discuses
• Durable smooth rubber edges
The Champion Sports Practice Rubber Discus will help you train like a pro. This heavy-duty practice discus retains its shape and smooth edges even after frequent use. The smooth rubber construction is also gentler on indoor floors than metal discuses.
The 1.0K model is the ideal weight for women and junior men
The 1.6K model is the ideal weight for high school level men