These Weighted Waist Belts are designed to fit all adult athletes. They are the perfect weight belt for conditioning and weight training. Belts have Velcro® hook and loop fasteners that hold securely. Great for the training room or while practicing almost any sport. Fine shot filled - shot won't shift. Available in 4 weight levels. Belts are 57" long and adjust to fit 32" to 47" waists.
• Regulation shot guaranteed to meet specifications and weigh-in
• Great for high school competition and practice
• Priced to fit your budget
Shot Selection Criteria: What to know before you order.
Determining the correct diameter is based on the fingers being in proper throwing position. In order to obtain proper fitting of the shot to your athlete:
1. Analyze finger length--it's critical. Shot must rest on the pad (callus) of the palm, and fingers must be placed up the side of the shot. Throwers with "shorter" fingers may prefer the smaller diameter shot and believe it feels better at delivery. Athletes with longer fingers may feel more comfortable with the larger diameter.
2. The final decision is the thrower's personal choice. Coaches may need to provide 2-3 diameters (sizes) to provide the best fit for the whole team. Biomechanically speaking, the larger shots have a greater contact area and push zone.
The York Neoprene Hexagon Fitbell are the perfect addition to any workout space with their sleek design as well as their comfort and durability. These Fitbells are designed with a hexagon head in order to prevent the Fitbell from rolling.
**All Neoprene Fitbells are sold in pairs**