Practice your throwing technique with the Champion Sports Wooden Practice Discus. This practice discus is made of wood and features a metal outer rim and center.
The 1.0 kg discus is designed for female and male junior level practice.
The 1.6 kg discus is designed for male high school level practice.
The 2.0 kg discus is designed for collegiate level practice.
• ABS plastic side plates
• High quality steel rim
• 75% Rim weight
• Meets High School, NCAA, and IAAF specifications
Has the feel of a top of the line discus without the high cost. ABS plastic side plates. Steel rim with 75% rim weight. Meets High School, NCAA and IAAF specifications.
This 1.0K discus is recommended for beginner throwers.
• Solid one-piece construction
• Tough, durable rubber
• Meets High School specifications
• The Gill Deluxe Rubber Discus is an excellent choice for training
• Improve your discus throwing technique, strength and speed.
• Easy to control, so it's perfect for beginner and intermediate throwers
The perfect discus for the novice to intermediate thrower. The combination of ABS plates and a steel rim allows the following discus to achieve up to 70% rim weight. The Essentials Discus allows younger throwers to generate greater rotation, which in turn facilitates longer throws. Meets High School, NCAA, and IAAF specifications.