• Base Weight: 145 lbs or 220 lb.
• Quick set-up
• Center standard is designed to be paired with outer standards for two court set up
• 24" dia steel base powder coated royal blue
• 2" dia uprights are 10' tall (two piece)
• Exclusive safety hub with tethered safety bolt and 2 stabilizer jacking screws for an extra margin of safety
• Rubber rims on base protect floor
• 4" non-marking wheels for easy transport
• Sliding eye bolt collars allow for net height adjustment
• For use with GY527D standards
Extend your program with these center standards for side by side court set-up. Consists of one upright and 145 lb. base. Upright is 2-piece 10" high x 2" diameter. Includes sliding eye bolt collars that allow for easily adjustable net heights. Base includes rubber rims to protect floor and two 4 in. non-marring wheels for easy portability. Ships Freight. For use with GY527D and GY528D standards.
IMPORTANT SAFTEY NOTICE: Game standards are heavy pieces of gymnasium equipment and require proper set-up, handling and maintenance by trained supervisory personnel only.