• Dimensions: 56” L x 23” W x 29” H
• Frame Construction: 2” x 2” x 13 gauge steel tubing
• Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
• Trays: Heavy-duty angle iron with a depth of 16"
• Frame Finish: Black only
• Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
• Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
• Capacity: Holds up to 10 pairs (5-50 lbs.) dumbbells
• Unit Weight: 80 lbs.
• Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 53" x 13" x 9"
This Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack by York Barbell is built and designed to store up to 10-pairs of iron hex, rubber hex or York Legacy dumbbells in a home or light commercial application such as a small training studio. The steel frame is constructed from 2” x 2” x 13 gauge tubing. Dumbbell tiers, or “trays”, are fabricated from thick angle iron that are set at a slight angle to make dumbbell access easy. The rubber boots help balance the rack on uneven floors and will also avoid scratches if putting on a tile or hardwood floor.
NOTE: Dumbbells not included