• Economical group activity allowing up to 24 students to participate
• Encourages isotonic pulling to achieve group goals
• Activity sheet included with each order
• 20' team lines extending from 10' square
• Has hand-loops at each end
• 1" diameter rope
• Available in 3 rope materials
Weight: 38 lbs, Tensile Strength: 8100 lbs.
The finest pure grade A manila exceeds government specs for quality and surface smoothness. Note: Avoid getting manila wet and inspect for mildew/dry rot if used outdoors before each use.
Unmanila (Polypropylene) Rope
Weight 27 lbs, Tensile Strength: 18,228 lbs.
Light weight and not affected by moisture. Tan color to simulate the look of natural manila.
White Poly Dacron Rope
Weight: 32 lbs, Tensile Strength: 17,916 lbs.
Softer feel and superior strength. Stands up best against UV, moisture and abrasion.
Very popular and economical group activity allowing up to 24 students to participate at any time. Encourages isotonic pulling to achieve group goals or let each team fend for themselves. Activity sheet included with each order. 20' team lines extending from 10' square. Has hand-loops at each end. 1" diameter rope.