• Ideal for teams of 3 to 12 players
• Points are scored by knocking over the opponent’s targetball with the Angleball.
• If the ball-carrier is lightly tagged s/he has to pass within 3 seconds.
• Portable and weighs less than 30 pounds
• Sets up in under a minute
• Fits completely in the included carry bag
• Standards adjust up to 7 feet from the ground to the top of the target
• Comes with 2 water-base indoor / outdoor standards, 2 targetballs, 2 angleballs, carry bag, rules & setup guide.
• Made in the USA
Angleball is light contact and because of its unique rules that emphasize skill, accuracy and placement over size, height and speed, angleball has been called the best group game ever developed for mixed ages and genders of up to 40 people. Currently, angleball is played for conditioning in the NFL and for fun by colleges, schools, camps and all-ages groups across the United States.
No other sport tests as many versatile athletic skills, for every position, as fully & as safely as Angleball: Strength, Speed, Precision & Teamwork. Angleball changes the game when it comes to inclusion, and is designed to be balanced for coed play at every level. Angleball is portable and can be played on virtually any surface - grass, wood, sand, even in water. Angleball is played by nearly 1,000,000 athletes worldwide, in 11 countries!
Sets up in under a minute, and fits completely in the included carry bag for easy transport and storage. Standards are adjustable up to 7 feet from the ground to the top of the target. Set comes with 2 water-base indoor / outdoor standards, 2 targetballs, 2 angleballs, carry bag, rules & setup guide. Weighs less than 30 pounds. Made in the USA.
The rules for Classic Angleball are simple. The objective is to knock down the opponent’s target with the angle ball from outside the cone circle surrounding each pole; players may run, and pass the Angleball freely, but may not move their feet while holding the Angleball. Once a score is made, the target is easily reset using the tether. Angleball can be played with up to 30 people at a time! The Angleball Standard can also be used to play 101 other fun and fit games, and rules are included with each set.
Angleball was developed in the 1940s by collegiate Hall of Fame football and basketball coach Charles A. "Rip" Engle (March 26, 1906 – March 7, 1983), as a way to keep service men and women fit during World War 2.