• Quickly and easily line a shuffleboard court with a can of spray paint.
• Strong, lightweight, clear, 3-piece plastic stencil set
• Can be used numerous times
• Shipped rolled up in a carton.
• Creates a court 52' long x 6' wide
• Made of 20 mil recyclable PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
• Comes with a removable, protective film on both sides of the stencil
Quickly and easily line a shuffleboard court with a can of spray paint. This strong, lightweight, clear, 3-piece plastic stencil set can be used numerous times and is shipped rolled up in a carton. The lines are regulation 0.75” wide.
APPLICATION: Use a lining or striping spray paint (available at the hardware store) in thin coats- coats that are too thick will cause the disc to stop on the line.
Download instructions HERE