• Metal, strip-proof, gearing.
• Blade and housing are rust & break-resistant.
• Rubber shovel handle for a comfortable, “no-slip” grip.
• Metal-reinforced crank handle lasts longer.
• Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
• Double-riveted housing for durability.
Our best offering in the fiberglass housings. The OTRS series pairs an incredibly durable housing with our excellent blades. The housing features double rivets that provide added strength. End caps on the arms further protect the housing. The shovel handle with rubber over-mold keeps your grip sure and comfortable. We cover each blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don’t wear away.
The 3X high-speed rewind gearing is made up of metal, strip-proof gearing.