• Jump Rope for Conditioning manual with accompanying DVD
• Skills and Drills to Increase Strength, Agility, Coordination, and Power
• Targets athletes and trainers who wish to challenge & condition
• DVD provides demonstrations to the descriptions contained in the manual
• Ideal tool for the development of sport specific jump rope training exercises
Jump Rope for Conditioning manual with accompanying DVD, Skills and Drills to Increase Strength, Agility, Coordination, and Power. This manual targets jump rope athletes, fitness trainers, high school and college varsity athletes, coaches and group exercise instructors who wish to challenge and condition themselves or others. The accompanying DVD provides demonstrations to the skill and drill descriptions contained in the manual. This manual is an ideal tool for the development of sport specific jump rope training exercises and fitness training.
• Comprehensive, step-by-step instructional manual
• Written by physical education specialist & national jump rope coach Susan Kalbfleisch
• Manual includes sections on multiple jumprope events and activities
• 154 fully illustrated pages
This is a comprehensive, 154 page fully illustrated, step-by-step instructional manual written by physical education specialist and national jump rope coach Susan Kalbfleisch. The manual includes sections on entering and exiting the ropes, jumping and turning for beginners, intermediate and advanced, teaching and coaching tips, lesson plans, special challenge events, multiple rope activities and more.
• Four 19" x 27" Instructional Wall Charts
• Over 20 skills, activities and challenges
• Poster 1: Single Rope Basics
• Poster 2: Partner Skills
• Poster 3: Long Rope Skills
• Poster 4: Double Dutch Skills
This set of four 19" x 27" poster includes: Single Rope Basics, Partner Skills, Long Rope Skills and Double Dutch Skills. Poster 1 includes: Two-Foot Skills, One-Foot Skills, Arm Action Skills, Rotations, Combined Skills, and more. Poster 2 includes: basic Jumping Skills, Matching Skills, Sharing a Rope, Two in a Rope, Sharing Two Ropes, and more. Poster 3 includes: basic Long Rope Turning, Jumping, Entering and Exiting Skills as well as Activities for One Long Rope, and Multiple Ropes (Triangle, Egg Beater), and more. Poster 4 includes: Basic Double Dutch Turning, Jumping, Entering and Exiting Skills as well as Two-Foot Skills, One-Foot Skills, Individual and Partner Activities, Exchanges, Games, Challenges and more.